2-PHASE Bicycle Art Project:
JOHNSON CITY, TN.
"Tread on this..." bike art project
- 11 bike silhouettes 5'w x 3'h produced by 28 artists.
- Each work has its own unique visual story.
- Bikes have rotated in 19 businesses (November 2015-present)
- Bikes are for sale: $500/each (50% proceeds for artist and rest to 2nd phase).
- Two bikes have been sold.
- Gallery of bikes below.
Bicycle-inspired public work of art
- A public work of art slated for Veteran's Park - next to South Side Elementary School - located in the culturally diverse Tree Streets Neighborhood in Johnson City, TN.
- A $14,000 artist fee has been raised for the 3-D Bicycle-Inspired Public Work of Art.
- DONATE HERE: All donations are tax deductible.
Thanks to Dick Nelson of Nelson Fine Art Center, friends, family, in-kind and fiscal donors for your support.